Why does my Wifi Suddenly Stop Working?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hey there,
I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and had this wifi Problem. But I fixed it. Now, while using the internet, all of a sudden, the wifi goes out, and there are no available networks...(Other devices say otherwise).
This really disturbs me. I Either have to restart the system, or run the trouble shooter to fix it...
But I tend to download stuff while I am not using the system. This issue does not let me do that.
I require an Urgent Fix.
Thank You.

stevesu

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
I would look into upgrading your drivers. This can be tricky, so please be careful!!! If you know an expert or have the funds to purchase help, it might save you some troubles.
First, look to see if you have all OS and app updates covered.
Next, try the OEM's page...see if your Dell or HP or whatever you have has a wireless update.
Next, try the IHV -> you'll need to go to device manager to see your wireless device:
Start + R -> type 'devmgmt.msc' -> go to your network devices, right click on your wireless device and try to update it. If it doesn't update, go the the manufacturers site to find an update. Download the update, then unpack it and see if it's better. If it isn't, roll back to what you currently have.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria