Why was my LifeTime Viper Removed, I paid $$$ for it and did not authorize removal?

patonlyone

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Why was my LifeTime Viper Removed. I paid $$$ for it and did not authorize removal.

I paid money to have a life time protection with Viper...I want it back.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why was my LifeTime Viper Removed. I paid $$$ for it and did not authorize removal.

Just to be clear…

This is a fan based News and Discussion site. It is in no way run by Microsoft, Lumia or any developer.

Have you tried contacting the vendor???

I gather you mean Vipre anti virus suite?

More details might help. Was there a change in the account used to log in on your computer? Change in OS version? Are all your contact details up to date with the vendor?

Have you tried simply downloading it again?

patonlyone

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I want my VIPER that was LIFETIME put back on my computer. When can you do this?

I paid $$$ money for my LIFETIME Viper and now you have removed it. I want it back. It worked great! I would not have bought it if I planned to have it removed!

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Why was my LifeTime Viper Removed. I paid $$$ for it and did not authorize removal.

Pat, please don't start multiple threads on your issue...

Threads Merged.

Do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

OP probably upgraded to 10 or something, whatever AV he used was uninstalled, and he thinks we did it, being the evil people we are.

OP: try to reinstall it, if I understand everything in this thread properly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)