Can not open Surface Pro 4.. Sign pops up Critical Error.... What should I do?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Can not open Surface Pro 4... Sign pops up " Critical Error........"

Bought yesterday brand new..surface pro 4 tablet . Loaded all as instructed ...switch off once . Started again and it can not get past the sign that pops up Critical Error ...start menu and cortina aren't,t working. We will try to fix the item the next time you sign in....sign out now. So tried all evening yesterday and 3 times this morning.

I have no key board just the tablet.....so so disappointed please help me ...doing this note on my trusted iPad....

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Re-read your post... Do a hard restore... Hold power button and the volume up button as you you the unit on... Should go into a troubleshooting mode, select reset for factory reset.

---
Well, since ir so new, do a factory restore. Go to settings > update recovery.

It sounds like your profile is corrupted, with windows 10, I have had mine corrupt more than any other time before... Desktop and tablets like my surface pro 3 ND dell venue pro 8.

You can always create another admin account, local only, then delete and completely remove the one you are using... If you dont WA t to remove it just yet, turn it into a local account.

Now you want to create another account, this time use your Microsoft account to sign in. You can convert the original admin account above...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes