Why do I get a Not synced yet - message in Outlook Mail?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Not synced yet - message in Outlook Mail

I'm running the latest insider build of Win10 Mobile and when I launch Outlook Mail it displays a message, "Not synced yet" but I can't seem to initiate a manual sync in any way.

Further to this, if I go into the accounts in the app and select my account, nothing happens, likewise if I tap "Add account" nothing happens either.

Similarly, if I go into the phone settings > accounts > your email and accounts and select my outlook account, nothing happens and again, I can't add an account.

Any thoughts?

milap patel

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
I was facing the same issue....this occurred when my mobile data & Wifi off and trying to open the outlook app at that time it is trying to sync and not able to sync and showing message NoT Sync yet...all emails gone...I resolved this issue...there are two options 1 -- you have to soft reset your phone
2--- go to Settings---Privacy---Email--do Mail and calendar "on"
then got to email account manage---got to email accout sync settting change duration like 7 days or 2 days any one...then it is syncing and you can see emails.
at the time of error "NOT SYNC"occur this privacy setting is automatically disable by OS...I dont know why...this should be resolve by microsoft...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raymowen