Is Microsoft Lumia leaving the Chilean market ?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

The official age has disappeared and has been merged with the Argentina Lumia page. Also there are no new models on the stores or cellphone companies, meanwhile in Peru and Argentina the models like 640, 735 or 930 have been a long time now.
I would like that someone help me out to reach Microsoft and have an official response about this. I really don't want to change to Android or iOs. :c !

I want Lumia Chile back !

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
It does look like they are amalgamating several markets, as you have said it the page now redirects to the Argentina Lumia Page.

The first port of call would probably asking them on Twitter and take it from there (I'd message them however I don't use twitter).

Their Twitter page appears to be fairly active, https://twitter.com/MSFTChile

Draskghellion

Jul 22, 2014
Visit site
Indeed, the Microsoft Chile page is active and other services too, but the Lumia pages, Twitter, Facebook and all kind of contact is down or inactive. The carriers are lacking of Lumias right now, they don't sell them anymore, there aren't new announcements of new Lumia models like 640, 735 or 930, even when they have been for a while in markets like Per?, Argentina and Brasil.

This is kinda sad, because they even say anything about merging markets or the next steps that people could take for buying or getting a new Lumia model. I'm tired of Android and iPhones ! I want my Lumia back !! >:c !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers