What is the purpose of the front and back camera?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Windows Central Question

I am trying to understand how you would use a front and back camera. Is that for a group picture or switching between two people

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The front camera (lower resolution) is there to take selfie photos and for video calls.

The back camera (higher resolution) is there for taking "proper" photos.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
True story...

I have a 16 year old niece. She decided to get a bigger iPhone with more storage because the old one was full. Completely full. I looked at it and it was nothing but selfie pictures.

There was some sort of recall for blurry pictures from the rear camera. I asked if she was affected, didn't know. She had never used that camera, only the front one.

I told her to get a dictionary and look up the word "narcissism"

$700 phone and all she does with it is selfie pictures and snapchat. All day. Every day.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
True story...

I have a 16 year old niece. She decided to get a bigger iPhone with more storage because the old one was full. Completely full. I looked at it and it was nothing but selfie pictures.

There was some sort of recall for blurry pictures from the rear camera. I asked if she was affected, didn't know. She had never used that camera, only the front one.

I told her to get a dictionary and look up the word "narcissism"

$700 phone and all she does with it is selfie pictures and snapchat. All day. Every day.

The people who never unload or backup their phone always seem to invoke some kind of need to "save" them from themselves.

Well, i'm 17 and not your oldest user but i still hate taking selfies. I do like 1 in two months, just to change my Facebook profile picture, that's pretty much it.

18 here, not photogenic enough. Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3