How is "Project my screen" different from "Continuum for phones"?

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Project my Screen is exactly how it sounds. It projects what is currently shown on your phone to the screen. While continuum projects a second screen, a desktop, onto the screen. Not sure if myTube works though, I don't have the app. If it does or doesn't though, that's up to the developer.

anon(7929613)

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I know the general things about continuum. I was more interested in knowing what actually happens at the OS level. How it allows the same processor to run both versions of an app. Are both the versions of app installed on the phone? I am sure that there are many technical things about continuum that most of us do not know. I want to know all about that.

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
I know the general things about continuum. I was more interested in knowing what actually happens at the OS level. How it allows the same processor to run both versions of an app. Are both the versions of app installed on the phone? I am sure that there are many technical things about continuum that most of us do not know. I want to know all about that.

The app scales up to fit the large screen...and yes both the apps are same on desktop and on the phone...it just scales up and down as per the screen size...same codes run in the background.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro