none of the screen recorders in the market is recording my windows 10 desktop pls help!

W

WPCentral Question

hi there,
so i updated my windows 10 to the fall update a few days ago and none of the screen recorders is recording my screen (it was fine before)
so, if any one could help me out it would be really appriciated!

regarding the problem,
the screen is recorded, but the upper 1/5 part of the screen is not recorded,just black in 720p or any resolution except 1280x1024 resolution.....
i have no freaking clue why its not being recorded :(
i have used almost all screen recorders,
camtasia
snagit
expression encoder
obs
bandicam
powerpoint 2013 screen recorder
XSplit

pls help me

i have a youtube channel, i want to record my screen to do some after effects, and photoshop tuts

my youtube channel name is <personal promotion removed by moderator> check it out if you have some time to spare!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sonyson

Mar 6, 2018
Visit site
Hi. You may try Acethinker Free Screen Recorder Online. It is free yet it works very well. I have been using it for a year now for making tutorials also and I experienced no problem. I can record either the entire screen or just a specific region of my computer screen. I can use both mic and computer sound simultaneously. It has also lost of video formats to choose from before saving your video. You may try it. I hope this helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap