Lumia 550 - Windows 10 mobile- store won?t download apps or updates

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi everybody.
I have searched now for the last 4 hours every forum, but I did not find a solution. I just bought today a lumia 550 with windows 10 (10.0.10586.0).

If I want to download an app from the store (e.g. whatsapp) the download starts but than it remains at 0.0. However the connection is good, I can surf in the internet, update my mails, etc. but the store downloads don't work.

Does anybody have a solution? I?m pretty desparate. I also did the region and time setting thing, but it didn?t help
Thanks a lot in advance'

API_Rock

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi congrats on new phone, can you please tell a few things

1. Does it support dual sim ?
2. If yes then are both support 4G?
3. What about USB OTG?
4. Glance Screen ?
5. Double tap to wake up ?

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Hi everybody.
I have searched now for the last 4 hours every forum, but I did not find a solution. I just bought today a lumia 550 with windows 10 (10.0.10586.0).

If I want to download an app from the store (e.g. whatsapp) the download starts but than it remains at 0.0. However the connection is good, I can surf in the internet, update my mails, etc. but the store downloads don't work.

Does anybody have a solution? I?m pretty desparate. I also did the region and time setting thing, but it didn?t help
Thanks a lot in advance'

Are you connected to Wifi or are you using mobile data to download? With mobile data, it might be more likely to do this.

Fordy21

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
Hi, I have exactly the same problem. Store tells me there are plenty of updates available, however it will not download anything, so I cant get a single app from store due to queue. Also OS update is available, it wont download as well. I have good Wi-fi connection and other windows phones (all win 8.1) I have do not have a single problem. Store also gets pretty buggy and is very likely to crash.

EDIT: Suddenly, the update downloaded and is preparing to install. I will report after the installation.

Last edited:

shubham gulbake

Jan 13, 2017
Visit site
Re: Lumia 550 - Windows 10 mobile- store won�t download apps or updates

Why store not working properly,whenever i want to download any application doesn't working properly..please find the root cause and make sure when it be closed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon