Why is my lumia wp10 keep saying no internet access

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My lumia 535 Windows 10 is connected to a hidden wifi network but it says no internet access I can't really understand what to do
Anyone knows something about it...

MoveThatGeaRUp

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I am experiencing similar problems. My Lumia 920 running w10 is losing internet connection at some point while still connected to wifi. If I disconnect and connect again, it'll work again. My brother's and mother's phones don't have that problem with the router, however my phone only does this with this specific wifi connection. I don't know what's exactly the problem, but I guess it's w10.

R3mis

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
I am experiencing similar problems. My Lumia 920 running w10 is losing internet connection at some point while still connected to wifi. If I disconnect and connect again, it'll work again. My brother's and mother's phones don't have that problem with the router, however my phone only does this with this specific wifi connection. I don't know what's exactly the problem, but I guess it's w10.
I had exactly the same problem with my 930 running W10M. This happened with my wi-fi router at home. Rolling back to WP 8.1 fixed this problem for me. Everything works fine now. I didn't come back to W10M though so it may not be a solution you are looking for ...

scottharrison

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem. My Windows 10 PC seems to do the same thing, at the same point in time. However, my iPad will connect to the internet via the same WiFi network, at the same time, with no issues. It's odd.

Jonathon Sanders

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Did this ever get resolved because my Lumia 1520 running WP10 (not Insider Preview) is just now experiencing this issue multiple times a day. The only way to fix is to restart which is very frustrating and inconvenient. Not sure what triggered it. Also, no one Wifi is having this issue. All Wifis I connect to will eventually display No Internet. home, Work, Panera, etc...

rufus07

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Experience the same problem with my Lumia 1520 W10. Whenever out of home and returning (not from everywhere) the mobile says no internet. The only solution is to swithch the mobile off and on again. Any solution to this problem yet?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raymowen