Can I play cd boxset in the correct order?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

In my computer for the last years Windows Media Player has never been able to play cd boxsets in the correct order, and now it seems Groove Music on Windows 10 desktop, is also not able to handle the simple thing of playing tracks in their correct order.

Which is why I've used iTunes for the last years in my computer, and have an iPhone 4 (which was my first smartphone, and is still my first and only smartphone I've owned).

But, this year I was thinking about buying a new smartphone; because of two reasons: 1) I want a much larger screen than the miniscule 3,5", 2) I want more gb in my phone.

So - can the default music app in Windows 10 mobile play tracks in their correct order?

(if you've got no idea what I mean, then imagine you have a cd boxset with two cd's - WMP idiotically plays them 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 3 whereas iTunes plays them correctly, meaning 1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3)

And if, to my surprise, the music app in Windows 10 mobile is able to play the songs in correct order - then is it possible for the smartphone owner to set the color on the tiles to what he want's and preferably change the icon's to look like how he wants. Because currently I've found no way to do that in my computer, which is insanely stupid if you can't personalize the look

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
We are still stuck with the same problem playing boxed sets and compilation albums.
I have been correcting mp3 tags, metadata, since Napster so they play in the right order. You have to change the mp3 tags to get the boxed sets and compilation albums to play in the right order. Do this on the PC
By color of the tiles you mean the album art? On the PC you can change the album art to anything you want.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon