One Drive Photos - Any Way to Keep from Pushing ALL Photos to Windows Phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello all,

I just purchased a 950XL to replace my 1520, and figured it would be an opportune time to change my microsoft account to the same one that I use on my Surface and desktop. My issue is this:

Every single photo regardless of what folder it is stored on OneDrive is now able to be accessed from the phone. I have my DSLR shots backed up there, so literally thousands that I have to scroll through. Any to limit this just to specific folders etc?

Cheers,

-Paul

SL2

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Folders?
wp_ss_20150912_00052.png

There's also a setting where you can choose between showing only the pictures folder, or everything from Onedrive.
For instance, put those DSLR pictures in a \DSLR\... folder, not \Pictures\DSLR\..., combined with the correct setting above (assuming you can choose where the DSLR pics will be stored as default).

pentaxis

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
So option #1 wouldn't work because the "collection" tab you see in your screenshot is where the thousands of images are aggregating. Option #2 with the setting would be ideal, but I cannot seem to find where that might be at. Any guidance? Thanks for your help!

SL2

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
So option #1 wouldn't work because the "collection" tab you see in your screenshot is where the thousands of images are aggregating.
Well the FOLDERS tab lets you choose folder, even in Onedrive, isn't that what you asked for? I don't understand...
Option #2 with the setting would be ideal, but I cannot seem to find where that might be at. Any guidance? Thanks for your help!
Use the three dots in the lower right corner and you'll see the Settings.

pentaxis

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Folder access is indeed nice. I was just trying to clean up the sheer volume of pics in the collections tab, as it made no sense to see them all unless I wanted to dig into them. Thanks again for the help!