Features of the iCloud ?? And who made it?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

features of dropbox??

like what are cool features it has and what great things it has compared to other storage clouds

W

Windows Central Question

features of the iCloud ?? and who made it?

like who have done iCloud or invented it and what are some of the cool fetures it got compared to other storage clouds

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ICloud

To use iCloud you would have to have an Apple Account. We are all about Windows here. Try asking our Apple friends: Ask Anything - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com

FWIW, Apple "invented" iCloud, but cloud computing has a long and rich history prior to their rollout of iCloud. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_computing

Depending on what devices you have, iCloud could be great, or a bust. If you are all in with Apple, iCloud makes sense. If you are not heavily involved in the Apple/iOS ecosystem then iCloud may not be your best choice.

I'm very wrapped up in the Microsoft ecosystem so for me OneDrive makes most sense. For a 3rd party service I have long relied on Box which has pretty universal support across devices and platforms. Others prefer DropBox. YMMV

There are a ton of cloud services out there. It may be wise to look around: cloud services - Bing

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Threads Merged.

User... Do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whcrumb