My lumia 520 force restart when I start to open anything

Mansour Sayed

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
Hey all
My nokia lumia 520 starts to force restart when I open any app or setting or even the alarm app and when it restarts everything turns back again like if I installed a deepfreeze on the phone somehow the date resets and if I uninstalled any app when phone restart the app is back again.
I tried hard-soft reset also tried windows recovery tool on pc and the phone also restarts when the formatting begins Its like a smart virus has involved into my phone.
Please I need a solution for this I tried everything I know about resetting if u know more just reply.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hey all
My nokia lumia 520 starts to force restart when I open any app or setting or even the alarm app and when it restarts everything turns back again like if I installed a deepfreeze on the phone somehow the date resets and if I uninstalled any app when phone restart the app is back again.
I tried hard-soft reset also tried windows recovery tool on pc and the phone also restarts when the formatting begins Its like a smart virus has involved into my phone.
Please I need a solution for this I tried everything I know about resetting if u know more just reply.

Do things cleanly once more
Use nokia software updater to get your phone back to windows phone 8
sign in, do the starting process
Update the os to 8.1
Don't download any apps or put any content
Once the phone has updated the OS, hard reset from the settings menu
After hard reset, sign in again
Download sms, contacts
Download critically needed apps and ones that you can trust and do it one at a time, not all at once
Check the working of the phone after each app download and install
Update system apps as well
After you have your apps installed, check the data that you want to copy back like photos, documents etc. Scan it if possible and then copy back in batches

By the way, do you use a sd card?

Mansour Sayed

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
its the same with nokia software updater the same thing happens when the red screen with nokia logo and loading bar appear the phone suddenly restart and nokia software updater tells me that its failed to install new software so the same problem still as it is, isnt that weird ????

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ramzankhan1