How can i keep using onedrive 2013 for business with a tb of storage and not onedrive with less.

W

WPCentral Question

is there a way to just combine the two accounts into one single account, not two linked accounts. contacting microsoft support has been a nightmare and is quite frankly the worst tech support i have ever dealt with so any help would be greatly appreciated. It also take ridiculous amounts of time to sync onedrive for business and onenote 2013. Is there a way to remove onenote off of my surface pro 3 and just keep using onenote 2013. I have office365proplus from my university and am not able to upgrade to 2016 apps without a charge although it should be free to students. I spent 4 hours on the phone or online in chat with microsoft tech support over a span of two days and they never even got me to the right department, just kept dumping me to other departments.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
The issue really is that although they share similiar names, the back end for OneDrive for business is completely different (it's tied to sharepoint online and other services).

In regards to the OneNote 2013 how is that installed via the store or via .exe?

Regardless you should be able to use both, although you will run into issues if you try to use the same login concurrently.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon