how to fresly install windows rom on my lumia by my pc and dont sugest lumia recovery tool

W

WPCentral Question

and dont sugest lumia recoveryy toolcause it doesnt work for me bcs my phone keeps resatrting and it cant finsh installing so do you know and other programs with wich I can delet my current os and install it freshly from the start and pls I need a detailed guide

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The problem is not with the tool... OK maybe your tool is out of date. You probably should move to Windows Device Recovery Tool: https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...singleTopic%26topic%3DFA142987&token=C0ZEGj_c

Does the phone reboot when not connected to the PC? Is it stuck in a boot loop? What device? Does it by chance have a removable battery?

Regardless, see this fix: Got a blue screen of death installing Windows 10 Mobile? Here's the fix! | Windows Central

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap