I DO NOT want pictures to appear I do not know why PLEASE REMOVE?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I DO NOT want pictures to appear I do not know why PLEASE REMOVE

Suddenly as soon as I turn on my computer a picture then do you like what I see and Not a fan So sometimes I click on not a fan and a new picture comes up Please I don't want pictures Please remove

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
More specifically, you have Windows Spotlight enabled.

Click the Start icon in the lower left and pick settings
start.png

When the setting window opens > click Personalization and choose Lock Screen from the left sidebar.

Toggle the setting by clicking the box that says "Windows spotlight."
Capture01.png

You can choose a static (never changing) image by selecting "Picture" or you could navigate to a folder filled with your favorite pics and use that folder for a "Slideshow."

Just to be clear…

This is a fan based News and Discussion site. It is in no way run by Microsoft, Lumia or any developer.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Miss Leonora

Jul 7, 2020
Visit site
Unfortunately, the background option seems locked to windows central... the box is greyed out and I am unable to select either of the other 2 options. and I get a message saying that I have changed the settings... a few days ago I clicked a box that asked if I liked what I see. I liked it, but that doesn't mean I want to own it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs