Android app convert

PD Patel

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
Dear
I want to use one app but it is only available in android and developer does not make it's windows app.
Can I convert this app for windows phone? If yes how ?

If it's possible! Anyone can convert it for me ?

This app is very helpful for me.... Pls

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Google were fine with Astoria, they had to be or it would never of come into existence.

What wasn't fine was app developers leaking the tool, someone figuring out how to abuse it, and then everyone else using it to install pirated Android apps onto their phones.

Astoria stood a chance of helping to reduce the app gap and get more apps legally ported to Windows Phone. It was killed by people who couldn't wait and didn't care about respecting usage rights. Shame really.

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Google were fine with Astoria, they had to be or it would never of come into existence.

What wasn't fine was app developers leaking the tool, someone figuring out how to abuse it, and then everyone else using it to install pirated Android apps onto their phones.

Astoria stood a chance of helping to reduce the app gap and get more apps legally ported to Windows Phone. It was killed by people who couldn't wait and didn't care about respecting usage rights. Shame really.

Ah, yes. I remember now. Links all over the web, and the erosion of dev's intellectual rights.

Alas, that is the way of the world these days. They want it, but they want it now and for nowt.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3