Why the titres of Popular Discussions have a negative sense ?

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

I have a Nokia Lumia 735 and I?m VERRY satisfied of it.
I?m reading Windows Central for a long time and since you included Popular Discussion between news, all the titres of these discussions have a negative sense.
I think you are paid by Apple and Android.
I?m tired to see negatives titres and I think to stop reading a site who try to manipulate readers.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
What exactly are "titres"? Moving on, the WC writers don't decide which forum threads pop up between the articles (afaik). If it's popular in the forums, which probably depends on how many views it gets within a certain amount of time, it will show up between the articles. It is in no ways a trick to brainwash people into leaving the platform. The WP users tend to post threads about the "downsides" of this platform more often and the rest of us show up to read them and possibly comment on them.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Our forum members are going through a phase ATM. Seems many users are taking a negative view and they post about it repeatedly. This makes such threads rise up in the view counts, and thus on the News Page. It's all about traffic. At least we are not hiding anything.

FWIW, Windows Central is one of several sites operating under the Mobile Nations banner. They are independently owned and operated. They generate revenue off of ads and not by being paid by any OEM or Platform.

Here are our sites:
Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
Connectedly Forum
BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com
Mobile Nations Forums
webOS Forums at webOS Nation
http://forums.windowscentral.com

As you can see, we try to cover the gamut. There is no reason for us to sabotage one arm in support of another.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

If you join any of the above sites, you have membership at them all.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3