What Browser is Msn explorer running off of now?

cowboy6201

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the Msn Explorer (Msn premium) App.
Anybody now what browser it running on now?

Before it ran off IE, and IE is going away at some point, does anybody know if it's running off Edge now?

cowboy6201

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
You're the first person I've met who uses MSN Explorer. My guess is that it's still using Internet Explorer, since there hasn't been an MSN Explorer released for Windows 10.

I Started off with MSN Dialup to begin before anything else came along.
Then the day I took DSL with Verizon, it came with MSN Explorer and it was free, then they stopped offering it to new subscribers, but anybody who had it could keep it, and Verizon had their own support for it, eventually they stopped supporting and gave it to MSFT MSN support.
But finally as long as you didn't change portals to windows live, AOL, yahoo portals you were able to still keep it if you changed portals they said there was no way to go back.
Then eventually they told us we had to pay $9.99 a year with one time support, or $49.99 a year with unlimited support.
So I pay the $49.99 a year after the took away the $9.99 a year.
Now I'm on Comcast dumped DSL to slow @ 3 megs, I'm on CC Blast 150 MBPS great downloads slow uploads.
Wish I could get FIO's but it's not here on Cape Cod and never will.
There is a new company starting up offering fiber internet with speeds up to 10 GBPS, if the price isn't too bad I'll take it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss