Why did my Asphalt airborne just reset?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I played Asphalt Airborne and bought a car and did some challenges in the car mastery. My laptop uses Windows 10 and it automatically updated. I re opened Asphalt Airborne but just realized that all my works and bought cars just reset. The offline modes in the Asphalt Airborne just reset but the online mod like the events are not affected and im still in the same rank. Please help

johnrdorazio

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
The same exact thing happened to me a few days ago. I had to restore my Windows 10 installation, but then I found that my whole asphalt profile was reset to 0 on their servers. I wrote to customer support, but in the meantime, I checked another computer that I had played on and it still had my statistics in the local profile, even though it didn't have my most recent progress. When I opened that one up, I got a message saying "the local profile does not correpond with the server profile, which do you want to use?", on the left hand side I had local profile with all my progress and on the right hand side I had server profile with 0 progress. Which do you think I chose lol. The local profile on that computer was then synchronized to the server. When I went back to the first computer and opened Asphalt, it now asked me the same thing: "your local profile does not correspond with your server profile, which do you want to use?". On the left was local profile with 0 progress, and on the right was server profile with the progress as it was synched from the second computer. Of course this time I chose server profile.
So I guess if you don't want to risk losing your progress, a good way to back up is play on a different computer every once in a while, so your profile will be saved somewhere else locally.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12