Microsoft, you only care about the new flagship devices & providing updates for them only?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Windows Central Question

Microsoft, u only caring abt new flagship devices & providing updates for them only?

MSFT, I thought that u r serious & will roll out windows 10 mobile update for wp 8.1 devices by mid of this month...i guess its dream only, coz I know they working but its too late.... I'll wait upto end of this year but I'll guarantee that after long it'll be with bugs.....it worth nothing.....and they are providing updates for new flagship phones, I think u heard news already.....see still none of wp8.1 devices getting wp10 OS updates....this is too late Microsoft.....and I'm curious when Lumia 520 getting that update...

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
re:

As you can this see, this is "Windows Central", not "Microsoft". We are a forum for and by volunteers, fans, and other non-Microsoft affiliated personnel.

As for your question when the L520 will get the update, you may want to refer to the article and the thread below:

Windows 10 Mobile build 10586.107 hits public release for Lumia 950, 950 XL and 550 | Windows Central - in short, Microsoft says W10M will begin to be released on 29 Feb. The thread below will be updated for the specific devices:

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile/377693-w10m-release-dates-answers-inside.html

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre