''Make sure your camera is connected and not being used by another app'' says when i open the camera

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

the back camera is not working and the flash too. When I open the torch, or other app related the flash, my phone lags for 3-4sec without the flash shine. I have Lumia 830 windows 10 OS build 10.0.10586.107 slow ring. Please help me. Lumia without camera is just a phone :p

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Try a simple soft reset :) Did you try downloading third-part camera apps to see if the issue is still there?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread... Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

NiChalis

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
first of all thanks for reply. I did already a soft reset, i try and third part camera apps, also i try to open the camera with the camera's option on messanger and viber etc but nothing... :/

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
first of all thanks for reply. I did already a soft reset, i try and third part camera apps, also i try to open the camera with the camera's option on messanger and viber etc but nothing... :/

Ok so welcome to the forums :) The next step would be to try a hard reset. If the issue is software related, this will most likely solve it. However if that doesn't do it either, we might be looking at a hardware problem

NiChalis

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
Good to see you my friend! The next thing I would do is the hard reset as you said but i would like to know, if it exist, a solution. I dont believe to be a hardware problem because I m carefully with my phone and yesterday the camera works well. I think this camera problem done when I tap to open the torch, from the action center, and quickly tap the lock button to lock the phone. As a result the phone locked first and after 2 sec the flash was shine. Usually I tap the torch from the action center, i wait to shine the flash and after i lock the phone. I said it if I can help with this

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faiqarani