Meeting Gabe Aul: give me ideas!

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Windows Central Question

Microsoft has become a company of two faces. The big corporate giant very competitive and secretive. The competitive partner somewhat open and approachable. Gable typifies the second more open face.

My question would be we have seen this trend and Gabe has been one of the most forth coming Microsoft representatives. Will this be a continuing strategy, will this strategy be expanded to encompass to some of the areas where Microsoft's message is cloaked and issues that their silence only hurts. Will Microsoft continue to open up and be more transparent about mobile strategy and hardware issues like what happened with the Surface-book/4Pro? I realize there are secrets, but in some cases being more transparent is good business.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
We have a dedicated thread for this. Please do not expect that member to comb this forum looking for additional input. If you want to participate, please join the site and reply directly in the thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10/411926-i-am-meeting-gabe-aul-give-me-ideas.html

FWIW, I think Mr. Aul just wants to be friendly during the MWC event and really isn't looking to turn a nice gesture for Insiders into an intensive Q&A session or a press conference style statement.

See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap