Insider preview on 950xl

Andrew Gordon

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm getting a 950xl tomorrow and wondering if it's worth enrolling it on the Insider Preview of leaving it as it comes out of the box.
I've been on the insider on my 1520 for a while and the latest build is working ok. Now the insider builds have been split between devices I'm worried that the builds for the new devices will be a step or two backwards in terms of bugs and usability.
Thanks.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I've been on the fast builds on my 950XL and haven't really noticed any downsides.

There's no significant upsides either, to be fair.

Pete, I really enjoy reading your posts and responses. You really are very honest about the topic and I really appreciate that. Keep up the good work.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Pete, I really enjoy reading your posts and responses. You really are very honest about the topic and I really appreciate that. Keep up the good work.

Thanks very much for the compliment. There's no beating around the bush really, I'd be hard pressed to describe any real differences between the production build of Windows 10 Mobile and the latest development branch build apart from it being slightly easier to open an InPrivate tab in Edge...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett