Is there any hope of getting the windows lumia 720 back to its original state,

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

after a failed attempt to install windows 10 preview on "Insider Fast" program,
It shows 2 settings icon on the start screen and bam it stops down showing a ruined face :(, Might be beacause of less ram or battery, but it doesn't even charge up, to recover via Windows Recovery Tool

Bruno Blanes

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Originally posted by Windows Central Question
after a failed attempt to install windows 10 preview on "Insider Fast" program,
It shows 2 settings icon on the start screen and bam it stops down showing a ruined face :(, Might be beacause of less ram or battery, but it doesn't even charge up, to recover via Windows Recovery Tool

You don't need it to be charged up to use Windows Phone Recovery Tool... Just plug it in an in case it's not detected you should restart your phone while connected via USB cable.

Ahmad72

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
You don't need it to be charged up to use Windows Phone Recovery Tool... Just plug it in an in case it's not detected you should restart your phone while connected via USB cable.

Well it's the other way round, it restarts by itself and could not stabilize for more than 10 secconds, thats where the mess generates, I re-admit that I cleared some space before choosing and installing the fast paced program of windows Insider (to be specific it needed 1.2 GB free and I freed sth around 1.8GB) , but that fetched somewhat unexpected results.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raymowen