Why isn't my Nokia 230 dual sim connecting to PC Suite?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Windows Central Question

Nokia 230 dual sim not connecting to PC Suite

Hi,
I am Trying to connect my New Nokia 230 dual sim via Pc Suite , but when i connect with cable it says connected in no-compatible mode

please help me resolve

Last edited by a moderator:

Franz47

Jun 21, 2016
Visit site
Has this problem been solved? I just purchase one of these phone and when trying to find Nokia software to transfer phone numbers etc from my older phone I was not successful yet with Nokia PC suite or Nokia suite, neither with a USB-cable nor via Bluetooth. I cannot even find a proper manual for all functions of the phone on the Nokia / Microsoft website and think already I will return this gadged to the shop because of this. The downloadable "manual" covers everythin I usually do not need a manual for....

Maciej Huk

Jan 2, 2021
Visit site
Yes, this pone can not be connected with PC with Nokia PC Suite. Tried all possible settings for USB cable connection - phone offers only "charging only" and "mass storage" options. The same for bluetooth connection - even if devices are successfully paired on the system level (Win7) the Nokia PC Suite can not accept bluetooth connection code. 4h wasted. There is an info that the phone sw can be overwritten with modded S3 sw, but I did not tried that (probably the front camera would not work with this sw). Stay away from this phone if possible.

Maciej Huk

Jan 2, 2021
Visit site
Tried also phone to phone transfer of contacts (Nokia 6300 -> Nokia 230) through bluetooth - no success. The only way to transfer contacts found working was using almost empty SIM card: save contacts to SIM (N6300), install this SIM to N230 and copy contacts from SIM card to N230 phone memory. Still, stay away from this phone if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goergtalk