Bootloop continues even after hard reset and using windows phone recovery tool. Can Anyone Help ME?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My issue started when i was using internet explorer, the phone heated up then shuts down, and starts to get into an an infinite restart.

I've looked up into this, and some of you guys also experienced this problem, and solved it by a hard reset which is to hold the vol down+ camera+ power button.

first it worked, until I shut the phone down to insert the simcard... it boot loops again.

so I tried another option to master format the phone by holding the power button until the phone vibrates then pressing the volume down until it shows an exclamation mark, then i entered the combination buttons up, down, power, down to reformat the phone. so it did. the phone was turned back to its original settings and i have to re enter my emails but after which I tried another sim card and the phone begins to go into a crazy boot loop again.

I was mad, and depressed and I tried this which is to use windows recovry tool, I downloaded the software and used it on my lumia 930 to download the latest windows 8.1 straight from microsoft. yes, it worked out for a while like 30 min tried to have a fresh start from my phone, regaining my contacts, until i turned it off to insert my simcard... the godforsaken BOOTLOOP still continues. Is there anything else to do before I willbe forced to buy another phone?

Rodolfo Ferreira

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
Man i have the same problem with my l930. when i shot the camera it reboots and start a bootloop, it stops looping just when on battery charger.

Some times starts a boot loop randomly. And i have to use the charger again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise