Windows 10 Mobile Upgrade

Daduk

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Hello :)

I am interested, is there any way to install Windows 10 Mobile on Lumia 925? Maybe with some hack or registry edit or...

Please help me if you can :))

Thanks a lot!!
Daduk

Josephpaul27

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
You can click on the above link and check with the details, requirement and supported mobile handsets for Windows 10 Upgrade

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...ws%2Fwindows-10-mobile-upgrade&token=KXngs7Gf

If the upgrade is available for your existing Windows Phone 8.1 device, you can install the upgrade when available. We're working with phone manufacturers and mobile operators to make Windows 10 Mobile available to supported Windows Phone 8.1 devices as an update.
To check if the upgrade is available for your phone and install the upgrade, go to the Store, install the Upgrade Advisor app, run the app to see if the update is available, and then select Enable Windows 10 upgrade.

Notes

The availability of Windows 10 Mobile as an upgrade for existing Windows Phone 8.1 devices will vary by device manufacturer, device model, country or region, mobile operator or service provider, hardware limitations, and other factors.

Because of the size of the update, a Wi‑Fi Internet connection is required for download and installation.
For more info about the app, see Upgrade Advisor app for Windows 10 Mobile.

Regards,
Joseph Paul

Daduk

Mar 25, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for your replay :)

I know my phone isn't supported because of Snapdragon S4 cpu, thats why I mentioned hack or registry edit... with an upgrade advisor or insider app I can't install w10m....... I need another way...

Thanks again :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidCreased