Windows Device Recovery Tool will not open on my Surface 3, why?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have a Lumia 950xl on the windows insider fast track and I want to roll my phone back to the official releases of windows 10, but the only computer I have is my Surface 3 running the latest version of windows 10 on the fast track. I have done this operation before on my surface 3, but ever since about mid February, the recovery tool will not open. Does anyone know of a fix for this? I tried reinstalling and allowing it through windows firewall.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have a Lumia 950xl on the windows insider fast track and I want to roll my phone back to the official releases of windows 10, but the only computer I have is my Surface 3 running the latest version of windows 10 on the fast track. I have done this operation before on my surface 3, but ever since about mid February, the recovery tool will not open. Does anyone know of a fix for this? I tried reinstalling and allowing it through windows firewall.

I'm guessing it's because you have insider on your surface 3 as well. Now i'm afraid when I would want to use WDRT I won't be able to since I just put 14316 yesterday

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
domdomonom