Windows 10 Version 10.0.14316 Build 14316 Audio Service issues?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

So I updated my PC on the fast ring a couple of days ago and this new bug, that really sucks started happening. Any time I open the volume control, and move the volume past 42% it crashes the Windows Audio Service and I cannot go in and turn it back on, clicking on the volume icon again sends me to a troubleshoot that doesn't fix anything. I tried uninstalling all audio drivers, getting new realtek drivers, massing with the Audioserv registry and even did a system restore. Still the same issue, my hypothesis is that it has something to do with the 'High Volume Warning' notification that pops up when sliding the volume up past 42% on Samsung devices (I'm on a Samsung series 7 Gamer laptop). Maybe the system is trying to access that popup and its corrupted so stopping the audio service? I need help... I need my loud music back!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
So I updated my PC on the fast ring a couple of days ago and this new bug, that really sucks started happening. Any time I open the volume control, and move the volume past 42% it crashes the Windows Audio Service and I cannot go in and turn it back on, clicking on the volume icon again sends me to a troubleshoot that doesn't fix anything. I tried uninstalling all audio drivers, getting new realtek drivers, massing with the Audioserv registry and even did a system restore. Still the same issue, my hypothesis is that it has something to do with the 'High Volume Warning' notification that pops up when sliding the volume up past 42% on Samsung devices (I'm on a Samsung series 7 Gamer laptop). Maybe the system is trying to access that popup and its corrupted so stopping the audio service? I need help... I need my loud music back!

do you have a way of disabling that high volume warning?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DestructoDisk