Why am I getting 'message not sent' or 'can't send message' with every text

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Each time I send a text, whether it gets sent or not, I get a 'can't sent message' error. Also, the handset even sometimes sends the message multiple times, informing me that it has not been sent. This is frustrating, mostly because text messages are a pretty simple basic function that I have never had problems with before - i.e. with iPhones or even Android - and secondly because I never know if someone has or has not gotten a message, and the only way I can check is by sending another message and looking like a needy ****. Not good Windows / Nokia / Vodafone

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Each time I send a text, whether it gets sent or not, I get a 'can't sent message' error. Also, the handset even sometimes sends the message multiple times, informing me that it has not been sent. This is frustrating, mostly because text messages are a pretty simple basic function that I have never had problems with before - i.e. with iPhones or even Android - and secondly because I never know if someone has or has not gotten a message, and the only way I can check is by sending another message and looking like a needy ****. Not good Windows / Nokia / Vodafone

First, soft reset phone. Then, in Messages settings check SMS server number if correct.
You can check sending a sms to yourself-
If uncorrect, ask your carrier for config.

SMS works well, sometimes carrier stops responding, not due to phone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254