Help: issues installing Insider [Lumia 535]

madridista1666

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
I was on insider program on Prelease and i factory reset my phone and i deleted my old outlook acc that i was on insider and i now i got back again have install everything and put new outlook account and install again windows insider i cant see if I am still on insider list of geting updates if you know what I think. I am on .218 on Lumia 535.

Vlatko Stojanovski

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
I was on insider program on Prelease and i factory reset my phone and i deleted my old outlook acc that i was on insider and i now i got back again have install everything and put new outlook account and install again windows insider i cant see if I am still on insider list of geting updates if you know what I think. I am on .218 on Lumia 535.
Is you are using a new outlook account on that phone, you have to download the Insider App and register for Insider builds with that new outlook account.

madridista1666

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
Is you are using a new outlook account on that phone, you have to download the Insider App and register for Insider builds with that new outlook account.

When I get in Insider App , it shows me 'Get previews bulids' i click on it and then its show: 'No bulids' we aren't able to find preview bulids for you, please confrim:
? You have registered with the Windows Insider program
? Your phone meets system req.
If you meet requirments,try logging to account you used to register for Windows Insider Program.
->Alternate logon
And when i click on Alternate logon its show me: -> Microsoft account
-> Domain account

How to resolve ?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If you are on 10586.218 then you must have been on Release Ring... Is this correct?

If so. No worries. WaaS will continue delivering stable updates to you.

If you need to change your Ring, try going to the Insider website, sign in and withdraw from Insider.

Uninstall Insider from your phone, Soft Rest. Install Insider and enroll again.

Let us know if this works.

madridista1666

Mar 22, 2016
Visit site
If you are on 10586.218 then you must have been on Release Ring... Is this correct?

If so. No worries. WaaS will continue delivering stable updates to you.

If you need to change your Ring, try going to the Insider website, sign in and withdraw from Insider.

Uninstall Insider from your phone, Soft Rest. Install Insider and enroll again.

Let us know if this works.

Ok. Thanks. I just needed to know beacuse Im new at this. And i don't want to change ring beacuse I get stable verisons for my low spec phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thehinac