windows 10 bugged on lumia 640/XL

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

can you post the bugs for lumia 640 windows 10 mobile here i try and figure out the bug that i have

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
can you post the bugs for lumia 640 windows 10 mobile here i try and figure out the bug that i have

It would be way easier and more efficient if you would explain what issues you are having along with what OS version you are on and any other relevant details you can describe.

What if a person who has "your bug" never looks in this thread or they look in but do not bother to post. We could spend weeks, months or possibly even years trying to guess your bug.

Even if we did, how would we know we hit on the right thing? And then it would just keep going long after you stopped looking into this thread.

Perhaps you would be better served making a backup and using Windows Device Recovery Tool to recover your device: How can I recover/reset/restore my phone software?

Check out this thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...der-testing-you-[recommended-guidelines].html

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faiqarani