what needs to be changed so i can print right side of on line documents; print preview shows cut off

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

This seems very lame. I am registered, but can't get back to site talking about my problem. What setting need to be changed so that I can print right side of on line documents. Ex. poems moved to right and cut off, or even windows document show cut off when go to print preview I have tride shrink to size and did not work, just as this.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Some more details would be helpful...

First though: signing into WC. If I read it right, you are a member already? http://forums.windowscentral.com/ask-question/383064-why-isnt-sign-site-more-visible.html

Now the print matter:

How are you viewing this material? What format is it? Are you trying to print straight from a webpage? Does it have a "printer friendly" version? Have you tried downloading it? Copy/paste?

If you could list a step by step of going there through printing it may help reveal the weak link...

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb