Resetting Lumia 730 updated to Windows 10 Mobile will roll back to Windows 8.1 ???

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hello Everyone,

Today i updated my Nokia Lumia 730 to Windows 10 Mobile. After the update, the phone is lagging and apps are crashing very much. I have switched it Off and On, but it doesn't help. So i was thinking of resetting the phone. So my question is after the reset the OS will be Windows 8.1 OR Windows 10 Mobile.

Thank You

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Just some quickies.
- was it a direct update? Did you restore from back up? Or did you do a hard reset?.. Each will affect the performance of W10M on your phone.
- let the phone update all the apps, I have to wait for about 35-40apps to be updated.
- your SD card gotta be high speed it might perform ok in W8.1 but not so on W10M.. esp if you install apps on SD card

harshitag

May 12, 2016
Visit site
I only posted the question as guest.

Thanks for the quick reply
@FaisalST32, @raycpl
I updated my Lumia 730 via Upgrade Advisor App. You are correct, there were 39 apps to update and i have updated them all. But still lagging issue is there. My memory card is Strontium 32 GB Nitro 466X (70MB/S) Memory Card. But then also my phone is slow. So after Resetting the phone to factory setting what OS will be there in my Phone

Any trick or suggestions are most welcome

Thanks

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)