Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I'm a insane bass lover, or you can call me a basshead, so I need a app to "boost" the bass in the music I have in my phone but the equilizer is just not doing it for me, so if anyone could suggest me a solution for this, it will be great.
Also, I can do anything to get that insane Bass l, even use interop tools!

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I'm a insane bass lover, or you can call me a basshead, so I need a app to "boost" the bass in the music I have in my phone but the equilizer is just not doing it for me, so if anyone could suggest me a solution for this, it will be great.

another way would be to use music editing software to increase the bass and save as a new song though this involves a lot of time

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Originally posted by Chintan Gohel
Originally Posted by idontknow_anysuggestions
Hello everyone,

another way would be to use music editing software to increase the bass and save as a new song though this involves a lot of time
But I will have to do it for all of my songs all 1000 of them, since I am lazy too, I wouldn't prefer this solution, but Thank you!

digitaldd

May 16, 2016
Visit site
What about using a headphone amp? You would have something else to carry around but it would solve the problem. I have a friend that picked up a FiiO headphone amp with an equalizer on Amazon for about $40 which solved this issue unfortunately its something about the size of your phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JacobColline