How to reset Store cache in windows 10 mobile????

Badshah Raghu

Jan 20, 2016
Visit site
I uninstalled instagram app... Today it got updated.. now when I tried to install it, it does give some error...i tired everything... I want to reset cache of store in windows 10 mobile as we do in Windows 10 by running wsreset.exe....... Can any one plz help me... How to reset store cache on windows 10 mobile 📱..???

Deepak

Jul 2, 2014
Visit site
Some users have reported error while installing Instagram. You may not be alone. Currently, W10M does not have reset feature for apps as its desktop counterpart does. You might have to hard reset your phone, but keep it as the last option.

Which build are you on? If you are on the latest fast ring build with the latest Store update installed, you can go to Store > My Library > look for Instagram and hide it. Then try installing it again.

If not, then you might have to hard reset. But for such an app, it's unworthy.

HotFix

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
I got the new Store app downloaded to my 950 phone on the Fast Ring last night, and today when I tell it to check for updates it acts like I didn't click it. In the past when it would check for updates I would see a spinning wheel and it would eventually return with updates or nothing. Now it looks like it isn't doing a thing.

So is there a way to rese the store cache on Windows 10 Mobile?

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
Originally posted by HotFix
I got the new Store app downloaded to my 950 phone on the Fast Ring last night, and today when I tell it to check for updates it acts like I didn't click it. In the past when it would check for updates I would see a spinning wheel and it would eventually return with updates or nothing. Now it looks like it isn't doing a thing.

I noticed that too, but id like a link to the Store app listing in the store so it can be manually updated when available. :p

HotFix

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
My 950 on the fast ring showed an update for the store today and I updated it. Now the check for updates works like it used to.

Back to the original question in this thread, it would still be nice to know how to clear out the Store app cache.

patters98

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
Lumia 550 is completely locked up on 14393.67 with the Store stuck on Downloading... Even cancelling all updates and trying again won't help, nor does pausing them all and attempting the Store update first. As a result, I can't update the OS to 14393.321 either, the update just stays on 0% downloading. A real mess. I thought they'd have at least fixed this terrible Store issue in Anniversary Update, but obviously not. If only there was an equivalent to wsreset on Mobile.

MOHAMMED GHAZEY

Nov 4, 2016
Visit site

I also have this.

Skynet3D

Aug 4, 2013
Visit site
Since last Store update, now it keeps notifying that an update is available on the top right corner of the app, but clicking it and going to the download section, nothing is in queue or pending. But the "1" update is always there. I don't understand if for some reasons the counter can't be reset to 0, or really there is a ghost update somewhere to be downloaded.
Anyone with this issue? Never faced this problem until now.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte