TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Tap the hamburger icon on the top left hand corner -> at the bottom underneath settings -> tap log in -> Login in using preferred credentials -> the app will take you back where you were previously automatically.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Tap the hamburger icon on the top left hand corner -> at the bottom underneath settings -> tap log in -> Login in using preferred credentials -> the app will take you back where you were previously automatically.

After the last Windows Central app update ,I can not find the 'log in' option in both the phone and PC app

wp_ss_20160520_0002.png

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
After the last Windows Central app update ,I can not find the 'log in' option in both the phone and PC app

View attachment 126603

Ah, that glitch I encountered that today as well, literally just a few minutes ago.

Tap the empty space below settings
wp_ss_20160521_0001.jpg

Since I was already logged in it prompted me to log out.

wp_ss_20160521_0002.jpgwp_ss_20160521_0003.jpg

Upon logging out, "login in" appeared {cue pokemon theme - "wild log in appeared!" and used "prompt" - you are now paralyzed!"
evil.png
evil.png
evil.png
} and I was able to log back in.

wp_ss_20160521_0004.jpgwp_ss_20160521_0006.jpg

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Ah, that glitch I encountered that today as well, literally just a few minutes ago.

Tap the empty space below settings
View attachment 126620

Since I was already logged in it prompted me to log out.

View attachment 126621View attachment 126622

Upon logging out, "login in" appeared {cue pokemon theme - "wild log in appeared!" and used "prompt" - you are now paralyzed!" http://forums.windowscentral.com/images/smilies/wpcentral20/evil.pnghttp://forums.windowscentral.com/images/smilies/wpcentral20/evil.pnghttp://forums.windowscentral.com/images/smilies/wpcentral20/evil.png} and I was able to log back in.

View attachment 126623View attachment 126624

Thanks .I did as you did and and it showed me 'Logout ' though I was already logged out since my last log in.I tapped 'logout' and I was logged out as in your screenshot.Then the 'log in' appeared and I logged in.then logged out again .
I closed the app .Then when I opened the app again and tapped the blank space below 'settings' it showed 'logout' again though I was already logged out. Very confusing !
:confused:

Same with the PC version of the app.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks .I did as you did and and it showed me 'Logout ' though I was already logged out since my last log in.I tapped 'logout' and I was logged out as in your screenshot.Then the 'log in' appeared and I logged in.then logged out again .
I closed the app .Then when I opened the app again and tapped the blank space below 'settings' it showed 'logout' again though I was already logged out. Very confusing !
:confused:

Same with the PC version of the app.

lol, that is very confusing.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Is it happening for you too or is it me only ?

From the looks of things, it may not be isolated to just myself and you.

My L930 is running on Build .318.

If everyone who is experiencing can post their phone and build numbers so we can see if it's isolated to certain models / builds or just an adhoc glitch.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

If everyone who is experiencing can post their phone and build numbers so we can see if it's isolated to certain models / builds or just an adhoc glitch.

Mine is a Lumia 535 DS running 10586.318 Non Insider , Region India.
The app on my laptop (Lenovo , Windows 10 non Insider 10586.318 ) too has the same glitch.

Last edited:

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Same glitch is still there in both pc and mobile versions of the WC app even after today's update in my laptop and phone.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

Since the glitch is still there after yesterday's WC app update both on my mobile and laptop versions of the app, I think they might not have noticed it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb