Redstone builds freezing Linx 10 tablet

l33tuc

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone tried installing fast ring builds on a Linx 10 tablet?

I tried it on mine, and I'm having a bizarre issue where it installs ok, boots up to the login screen, let's you log in, runs fine for about 1-2 minutes and then completely freezes... It seems to still register input methods (touch/trackpad/keyboard) but won't actually respond to anything except a soft reset. It happens every time, no matter whether you launch anything within those 1-2 minutes or just leave it to it's own devices... Which to me suggests it could be a background task causing the problem.

Luckily those 1-2 minutes of 'normal' operation allowed me to roll it back to Threshold without too much bother (which works perfectly)... But I'd like to use some of the newer Redstone features, so I just wondered if anyone else had encountered the same problem, and if so did you find a way to resolve it?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone tried installing fast ring builds on a Linx 10 tablet?

I tried it on mine, and I'm having a bizarre issue where it installs ok, boots up to the login screen, let's you log in, runs fine for about 1-2 minutes and then completely freezes... It seems to still register input methods (touch/trackpad/keyboard) but won't actually respond to anything except a soft reset. It happens every time, no matter whether you launch anything within those 1-2 minutes or just leave it to it's own devices... Which to me suggests it could be a background task causing the problem.

Luckily those 1-2 minutes of 'normal' operation allowed me to roll it back to Threshold without too much bother (which works perfectly)... But I'd like to use some of the newer Redstone features, so I just wondered if anyone else had encountered the same problem, and if so did you find a way to resolve it?

what are the device specifications? Could it be they are too low for running redstone?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap