Apps' navigation bar shrunk under Windows navigation bar

Kratarth

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
I have a Lumia 638 with Windows 10 installed in it. Today I updated it to latest build i.e. 14376 even after that many apps like Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Messaging, Alarms, File explorer and so on, the navigation bars of these apps to do a task like Post, Make new and all are hidden/shrunk under the Windows navigation bar and I am unable to solve it yet. What to do? In my phone there is not any option of hiding the navigation bar. I really need help with this one.
Thank you.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have a Lumia 638 with Windows 10 installed in it. Today I updated it to latest build i.e. 14376 even after that many apps like Instagram, Facebook Messenger, Messaging, Alarms, File explorer and so on, the navigation bars of these apps to do a task like Post, Make new and all are hidden/shrunk under the Windows navigation bar and I am unable to solve it yet. What to do? In my phone there is not any option of hiding the navigation bar. I really need help with this one.
Thank you.
The bar was always hie-able. Simply swipe bottom screen from down to up. The same for returning it

Kratarth

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
Mate it's not what I meant. You can't see the bar. It's like it's hidden under the Windows navigation bar. Also I am talking about apps' navigation/action bar, not the Windows one. Even I tried swiping like you said. It doesn't work. It's some sort of app's resolution problem that it exceeded the screen and I have also changed my display scale to the lowest...

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap