Unable to register or sign in to OneDrive

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have tried to register for OneDrive. I enter my email address as requested, and it states I am already registered, and to enter my password. I know for certain that I have never registered, so I tick the box "Forgotten Password". I then enter the non-robot identifying text, and request the code (whatever that is) is sent to my email address. It never arrives.

I upgraded for Windows 7 to Windows 10 some time ago, and that seems to be working OK with receiving updates. I suppose I can live without OneDrive, but why should I if it is a feature of Windows 10.

Can someone please help.

Glyndwr (Glyn) Davies

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have tried to register for OneDrive. I enter my email address as requested, and it states I am already registered, and to enter my password. I know for certain that I have never registered, so I tick the box "Forgotten Password". I then enter the non-robot identifying text, and request the code (whatever that is) is sent to my email address. It never arrives.

I upgraded for Windows 7 to Windows 10 some time ago, and that seems to be working OK with receiving updates. I suppose I can live without OneDrive, but why should I if it is a feature of Windows 10.

Can someone please help.

Glyndwr (Glyn) Davies

your onedrive email address is the same as your outlook/hotmal/live email address and hence the password should be the same

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb