I have a Lumia 920 and am trying to login my wechat account

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

It has me in protected mode when I try to login. When I follow the path to reactivate there are two options in English on the page: Select Country and Enter Mobile.

Entering my mobile number is straightforward but whereas your can see the list of countries, after a delay, I can't select any and country including the United States.

Any suggestions would be appreciated?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
It has me in protected mode when I try to login. When I follow the path to reactivate there are two options in English on the page: Select Country and Enter Mobile.

Entering my mobile number is straightforward but whereas your can see the list of countries, after a delay, I can't select any and country including the United States.

Any suggestions would be appreciated?

try a restart of the phone and check your internet

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Ardwych

May 25, 2018
Visit site
Interested to hear if you succeeded in restarting WeChat after 'a period of inactivity'.

Mine warns me of its protected status, I press Ok, and around and around goes a spinning wheel. On a 925.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett