When change contact information the lumia 1520 starts draining battery with windows 10 phone.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I found something strange happening. After I updated to win 10 phone sometimes the battery holds two day with my normal usage and sometimes the phone starts draining uncontrolably and I have to restart it to start acting normal. Recently I noticed that the process starts after I change something in the contact information. The battery information is that the most battery-using apps are "people" and "call" with above 20% usage each. I think this is too much. Do you think it has something to do with system starts infinite cycles or something?
It's very annoying! I have to restart the phone each time I have to change some contact information.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I found something strange happening. After I updated to win 10 phone sometimes the battery holds two day with my normal usage and sometimes the phone starts draining uncontrolably and I have to restart it to start acting normal. Recently I noticed that the process starts after I change something in the contact information. The battery information is that the most battery-using apps are "people" and "call" with above 20% usage each. I think this is too much. Do you think it has something to do with system starts infinite cycles or something?
It's very annoying! I have to restart the phone each time I have to change some contact information.

check that the two apps have the latest updates from store
Secondly, go to settings > privacy > background apps and check if people app is enabled to run in the background - disable it

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
umaima_khan