Windows 10 download issues

OsayiSN

Feb 15, 2016
Visit site
I can't seem to download anything properly from the internet on my windows 10 computer. All exe files download with a corrupt or invalid signature (that's how Edge puts it) I've tried other browsers and Download managers and I still get the same error. It even affects Chrome installation
Media files (audio and video) download but are intermittently distorted when played.
It's also preventing me from downloading windows updates and updating Windows defender.
I didn't have this problem when I initially upgraded from Windows 7 but then it started suddenly.
I did a clean install because of this but the problem persists.
Please help.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I can't seem to download anything properly from the internet on my windows 10 computer. All exe files download with a corrupt or invalid signature (that's how Edge puts it) I've tried other browsers and Download managers and I still get the same error. It even affects Chrome installation
Media files (audio and video) download but are intermittently distorted when played.
It's also preventing me from downloading windows updates and updating Windows defender.
I didn't have this problem when I initially upgraded from Windows 7 but then it started suddenly.
I did a clean install because of this but the problem persists.
Please help.

are you using wifi or ethernet - your connection seems to be the problem
Try disabling the internet drivers in device manager and then enable them again and check
Or change connection type and try again

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ziyachater