My Surface Pro 3 has lost hardware/device for wifi adapter, bluetooth and type cover.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

In the week or two I have updated to Windows 10 from 8.1. The surface Pro 3 has been automatically doing updates. 2 days ago the type cover stopped working and disappeared from devices. Today the wifi does not work and says "The Marvell AVISTAR Wire4less-AC Network Controller is not fixed. Experiencing driver or hardware related problems." Also in device manager "The network adapter is experiencing problems. Failed". The Bluetooth has also disappeared. Can you offer some advice on how to resolve this please. Also when I can get wifi and can restore my devices, should I go back to windows 8.1? Thanks.
Maria

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
In the week or two I have updated to Windows 10 from 8.1. The surface Pro 3 has been automatically doing updates. 2 days ago the type cover stopped working and disappeared from devices. Today the wifi does not work and says "The Marvell AVISTAR Wire4less-AC Network Controller is not fixed. Experiencing driver or hardware related problems." Also in device manager "The network adapter is experiencing problems. Failed". The Bluetooth has also disappeared. Can you offer some advice on how to resolve this please. Also when I can get wifi and can restore my devices, should I go back to windows 8.1? Thanks.
Maria

go to device manager and disable the wifi and bluetooth adaptors and then enable them and see if that helps

Check this article for more info: https://www.microsoft.com/surface/en-us/support/networking-and-connectivity/cant-connect-to-a-wireless-network?os=windows-10

You can go back to windows 8.1 only if you do it before a month is over since you upgraded

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoresAdrowe