Perfect Recorder (by Perfect Thumb) Can't take my voice records of my phone, why?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Perfect Recorder (by Perfect Thumb) | Can't take my voice records of my phone

Hi guys!

Can you help me with something?
I recorded an audio using an app called Perfect Recorder, on Windows Phone 8.1. I have two options inside the app, send to onedrive and save to music library, but the audio was not sent to cloud, and doesn't appear on my musics. So, i would know if there's a way to get this audio, i tried to find puting my Phone conected to computer, e setting to show hidden files, but still nothing. The recording is on phone, i can acess on app, but is only there.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Perfect Recorder (by Perfect Thumb) | Can't take my voice records of my phone

Hi guys!

Can you help me with something?
I recorded an audio using an app called Perfect Recorder, on Windows Phone 8.1. I have two options inside the app, send to onedrive and save to music library, but the audio was not sent to cloud, and doesn't appear on my musics. So, i would know if there's a way to get this audio, i tried to find puting my Phone conected to computer, e setting to show hidden files, but still nothing. The recording is on phone, i can acess on app, but is only there.

Try doing it again - also check carefully in onedrive, maybe using the website
Also, contact the developer of the app to see what they have to say

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

BluWarrior

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
Re: Perfect Recorder (by Perfect Thumb) | Can't take my voice records of my phone

Its saved under a folder called recordings or voice recordings on onedrive (not in the music folder) also if you save to phone it should save under the music folder in recordings or in its own recordings folder that will show up if you connect to a pc or install the files app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs