How can I change my email adress in Windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When I start my computer, the email adress showing up for Windows 10 is <redacted>. I no longer use outlook, how can I change my email adress in Windows 10?

Last edited by a moderator:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
re:

For your own safety, do not post email addresses or other contact details on open forums. Even for email addresses that you are not currently using.

I'd suggest that it is possible to change the email address associated with your Microsoft Account so long as you still have access to and can log into the original address. Follow my How-To: http://forums.windowscentral.com/wi...ft-account-without-resetting-your-device.html

If that original account (the one showing on your Win 10 screen) is abandoned, you need to try and recover it. If it is not recoverable the last resort is to see if these people can help you. microsoft customer care - Bing If you cannot authenticate into the account you will have to reset your PC and start fresh with a new Microsoft Account.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariaabsom