Att to Net10 (on Att phone)

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am trying to make a microsoft windows att go phone work with Net10-I'm lost! I found some unused Sims cards from a Net10 activation/sims kit (from 3 yrs ago),one pink, and one orange, along with a sims card was in an old Iphone 4S-it has the Net10 Logo. Also, the Net10 30 day plan I bought says "for use only with Net10 phones". My luck, non refundable, nor will they let you exchange. I have given up on unlocking the Iphone- I thought this would be easier---it's not! Please help if you can or have any advice!?!?!?!? Thanks!

wildb01

Oct 30, 2015
Visit site
I believe the Pink sim card is for T-Mobile service. I am not sure but I think the orange sim is a Go Phone sim.

I would suggest you buy a new Net10 activation kit and use the AT&T micro sim from that. Be aware that you will need to manually add the APN's for internet data, sms and mms in order to have any of those functions to work.

Below are the Internet Data,sms & mms setting for Net10
Internet APN

Setting Value
Profile Name Net10
APN tfdata
User Name <blank>
Password <blank>
Type of sign-in info None
IP Type IPv4v6
Use this APN for LTE Checked
Proxy Server <blank>
Proxy Port <blank>

MMS APN
Setting Value

Profile Name Net10
APN tfdata
User Name <blank>
Password <blank>
Type of sign-in info None
IP Type IPv4v6
Proxy Server mms3.tracfone.com
Proxy Port 80
MMSC (URL) http://mms-tf.net
MMSC Port 80
Maximum MMS Size <blank>

Both my wife and I are using Nokia 640 Go Phone's on Net 10 without any problems after set up. You might want to check out Cricket service though. It might possibly be cheaper for you and a Go phone will work on that as well. Best Buy does have Cricket Nokia 640's on sale for 30.00 limited stock of course. The Cricket phone cannot be used on Net10 just so you know, they are locked to Cricket.

Good luck,

Willdb

I edited this post to reflect Net10 APN settings because I mistakenly put in a link to APN settings for Straight Talk not Net10

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon