Cant login in apps

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Sooo i hawe windows 8.1 (on phone)
When i tried to login in facebook, it droped some errors but i got in.
But then i tryed to login into "LiveGaming"(like twitch) and soundclouds apps, and it always give this error ---- Cant Open This Page, then some thinks that mby solve that (but non works) and in the end Error:HTTP 400 - invalid request.
Help :((

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, first thing I would check would be your internet connection.
Also when you logged into facebook you mention 'it droped some errors but I got in' - sic. Can you give more info on this?
Personally I would start with a soft reset (hold power button and volume down for 10-15 seconds until phone vibrates/restarts)

If you need further help or have more info to share, please sign up to the Windows Central forums, so that you can reply to this thread.

Edgars Baskevics

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Soo, yeah! :D
Installed win 10, got all updates, In facebook and all other apps loged in as usual, but in thous 2 apps still cant login :D idk why, i hawe good internet, tryed with mobile internet and wifi, both shows the same... :(((

charlatan1978

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi, is it the SoundCloud+ app? Lots of recent reviews for the app saying users can't login. I would try and contact the app developer.
The most recent review for LiveGaming mentions the user cannot sign in. This is likely a problem with the app, again I would try and contact the app developer.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, and one more sound cloud, but in there it just shows login error. Probably will contact app developers, mby they will listen :D

if the issue is affecting a couple of individual apps, then the apps have an issue and they need to be updated for it to work properly. I'm assuming you can sign in comfortably on other apps like instagram or 6tag or mail?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jruasap